DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS
Using Bank Wire Transfer which is the most convenient for you to deposit to,
withdraw from or transfer between accounts
About Bank Wire Transfer
A bank wire transfer is a transfer that is done between banks. Ideally used for larger funds and for convenience of using highly regulated financial institutions, bank wire transfers are common for larger transactions, and involve third-party intermediaries when done between different countries. The convenience of transferring directly from your account instead of relying on other e-payment providers. ATFX is a forex broker that accepts wire transfers, so feel free to start your trading adventure with ATFX today.
|Currency||USD, GBP, EUR|
|Fees / Commission||0|
|Transaction Time||3-5 business days, subject to speed of SWIFT transfer|
How to make a deposit to your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select”Deposit”. Then click “Deposit Now” in the “Bank Wire Transfer” session.
- Make bank wire transfer by the information provided in the page. Then, please provide the bank wire information to email@example.com after transfer. If the transaction goes through, the funds will be credit to your trading account upon receipt by “AT Global Markets”. Normally the processing time is around 3-5 business days.
- The sending bank may deduct a fee for processing a wire transfer. ATFX does not apply any fees and will deposit to your account the net amount received.
- ATFX accepts bank wire transfers in USD, GBP and EUR. Funds sent in a different currency will be converted to the deposit currency of your account. You may be charged a fee for the conversion.
- When giving your details of bank wire transfer, please ensure that they are correct because any mistakes made may delay the process and in such a case you will be responsible for any additional charges made by the concerned banks.
- In your payment details, please indicate your trading account number so we can successfully send the funds directly there.
- Make sure that the details you enter in the transfer order for your bank are correct; if any mistakes are made or if you forget to include your trading account number, this may result in a delay in the transfer of your funds to your trading account.
- Until you receive the transferred funds in your trading account, please keep the transfer confirmation from your bank (the account statement, the SWIFT copy, etc.). Such information may be equired if we need to confirm any of your details or make further inquiries into your transfer.
- Clients may transfer funds in the currency of their choice. If this currency is not the same as the currency of their trading account, the conversion will be made using our own rates.