DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS
Using Local Bank Transfer which is the most convenient for you to deposit to, withdraw from or transfer between accounts
About Local Bank Transfer
A local bank transfer is a transfer done between banks on the local scene. Given that transfers are done locally, the time it takes is far less than an international wire transfer as an intermediary or third-party correspondent bank isn’t needed. The convenience of transferring directly from your account instead of relying on other epayment providers. ATFX is a forex broker that accepts bank transfers, so feel free to start your trading adventure with ATFX today.
|Currency||THB, VNM, MYR, IDR|
|Fees / Commission||0|
|Funding Limit||Depends on the card limit|
How to make a deposit to your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Deposit”. Then click “Deposit Now” in the “Deposit Online” session. Select “Deposit 1” as deposit channel, fill in the deposit amount you wish to make.
- Select the bank and confirm the deposit payment.
- You can view your deposit status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- ATFX accepts local bank transfers in THB, VNM, MYR and IDR for South East Asia Market. If a transaction is made in a currency that is not supported, your deposit will be converted to the supported currency of your choice. Please note that the provider may charge a conversion fee. In the event that your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the transaction
will be subject to conversion and charges may apply as per the conversion in Client Portal rates (login required).
- Deposits are processed instantly in case there is no need for additional verification. ATFX is not liable for any transfer delays you may experience due to a disruption of service in the system of the payment processor.
- If the deposit is successful, it will be posted to your account shortly. There might be a delay if ATFX or the payment provider is unable to verify your information.